January 13, 2014

Family Session | The Grohs & The Bihlears | Alhambra Hall | Mt. Pleasant, SC

I love repeat offenders, photography offenders!  It was holiday time with the Groh and Bihlear Families last fall and everyone came out for some group family shots.  Lauren and Todd and their adorable daughter Lily, joined Kelly and Sean and sweet boy Jake who I got to meet for the first time!  I did Kelly's baby belly photos almost a year ago, so it was so great to finally meet this handsome little man!  We had a bright, sunny morning at Alhambra Hall in Mt. Pleasant and got some great photos for the holidays.

I'm so glad I was able to photograph these families again!!  Thanks to them all!  

Enjoy!!











CONNECT with lindsey A miller photography | view website | send message | visit on Facebook | back to top |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: