July 22, 2013

Portraits | Ladies Day Out | Historic Downtown | Charleston SC

My friend Kristin came to me with one of the most fun ideas I've been part of in a long time.  Her three sisters and her Mom were visiting Charleston from Michigan for a Ladies Weekend and she and her sisters wanted to surprise their Mom with a 'Ladies Day Out' Portrait Session.  I LOVED the idea!!

Kristen and her sisters told their Mom they had cocktail plans and that everyone had to wear their LBD (little black dresses).  They then surprised Mom with a secret rendezvous with me at Rainbow Row to reveal the surprise portrait session!  Needless to say their Mom was shocked and excited for the special treatment!  Kristin even found cute matching red shoes for all the ladies to wear!

I was so honored to be a part of this surprise with Kristen and her sisters.  And I just loved being a part of making someone feel special!  Thanks to Kristen, all her sisters and her lovely Mom for the super fun, oh-so-Charleston, inaugural 'Ladies Day Out' Session!

Enjoy!!







CONNECT with lindsey A miller photography | view website | send message | visit on Facebook | back to top |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: