November 21, 2011

Family and Kiddo Session | The Fowlkes | Piedmont Park | Atlanta GA

After months of living here, I've finally have a shoot to post from Atlanta!!  I was lucky to be able to take advantage of the gorgeous FALL we have here!!!  The leaves NEVER look like this in Charleston!  I love the colors!!!

Say hello to the Fowlkes Family - Ashley and Park and their two adorable and funny kiddos Anna and Sam.  Ashley wanted to have family photos under a specific tree on Peachtree Battle Road that turns a brilliant yellow in the fall each year.  After I scoped out her special tree, I determined that it was a Ginkgo Tree (a personal favorite of mine!)  

On the day of our shoot, her tree was still green, so I suggested we head over to Piedmont Park where there was a GROVE of ginkgos boasting their brilliant yellow!!  The leaves covered the ground beneath the tree and made for an amazing backdrop!  I LOVE fall leaves!!!

Many thanks to the Fowlkes and for Ashley's Mom Angie for coming out!!  Enjoy!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: